Library protocols etc
Linked to The Flight of Ducks
To be sorted
- Dragovich, D. 1993 Aboriginal Rock Art and Visitors to
Mootwingee National Park. Australian Aboriginal Studies 2,
- Feary, S. 1988 Aboriginal Sites as a Tourist Attraction
in New South Wales. Australian Parks and Recreation 4, 20-23.
- Hemming, S. 1994 In the Tracks of Ngurunderi: the South
Australian Museum's Ngurunderi exhibition and cultural tourism.
Australian Aboriginal Studies 2, 38-46.
- Horton, D. 1994 (general editor) The Encyclopaedia of
Aboriginal Australia>. Canberra: Aboriginal Studies Press.
- Jennings, K. 1993 Sites of Difference. Cinematic
Representations of Aboriginality and Gender Special edition of
The Moving Image, No. 1. Melbourne: Australian Film
- Langton, M. 1993 'Well, I Heard it on the Radio and I
Saw it on the Television ...' Sydney: Australian Film
- Tunstill, G., C. Ellis and M. Ellis1995 Field Trip to
Iwantja and Mimili, 23 April-1 May 1993. Australian Aboriginal
Studies 1, 40-46.
- Waterford, C. 1993 The Portrayal of Aboriginal and Torres
Strait Islander People in the Media. In Edited Transcript of
Proceedings of The Media and Indigenous Australians
Conference, 44-51. Held at Parkroyal Hotel, Brisbane 16 and 17
(CC) reserved S.Pockley Feb 1995 Flight of Ducks 86