A Critical Evaluation
Press to enter site - to return go to
About this project/Research
Your input will contribute to the outcome of this project.
Please use this
I have been trying to discover how a loose collection of archival
material can best be presented using digital media. Of the media
available, the World Wide web has been chosen as the most suitable
medium. This site is a working example of its use.
Theoretical notes/explanations are
accessible more will follow soon.
- How effectively are the conventions of navigation established?
- What was your experience of the degree and manner of control?
- Do you consider the site has a sense of place? How would you describe it?
- How do you interpret the speed of response to actions within the site?
- Are the feedback/comment opportunities an adequate characteristic of the
- How important do you think the skill of the participant is to this work?
- What questions do you think I should be asking?
(CC) reserved S.Pockley Feb 1995 Flight of Ducks 473